• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Sterling Power

Do you have a great mechanic? Are you pleased with any boating related service? Tell us about it. Share the information with other Albin owners.
Tree
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, UK

Sterling Power

Post by Tree »

As Above - I am sure the Stateside customer service will be the same.

Bought a Pro Charge Ultra back in May last year as part of converting FP2 over to 240 volts from 110. Everything was working fine until it stopped about a week ago.

Sent the unit off to Sterling Power for repair as they have a 2 year warranty (5 Years US) and without any hesitation they have sent me a brand new unit.

Excellent Customer service in my opinion.
Fisher Price 2
Hull Number AUL28489L900
Yanmar 6LP-STE
Built in Portsmouth RI, USA - Berthed in Portsmouth Hampshire, United Kingdom.
Mark Deeser
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port of Call Yatch Club

Re: Sterling Power

Post by Mark Deeser »

Thanks Tree, when I shop for parts or services one of the first things I look to are reviews and and how a company treats their customers after the sale. It's had to verify product claims, but if enough of us offer feedback we will get a better picture.
joreyn
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Port Ludlow, WA

Re: Sterling Power

Post by joreyn »

Bay Marine Supply in San Diego carries the Sterling line and has good prices.
Blue Moon
1999 36 Express Trawler

Return to “Accolades, Recommendations, and Reviews”