• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

REGISTRATION W/ ZAHNISER IS NOW OPEN

Post your pictures and comments.
Help us make it even better next year!
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

REGISTRATION W/ ZAHNISER IS NOW OPEN

Post by Butch »

If you are on the preregistration list you may now call to confirm the weekend at Solomons. The phone number is 410 326 2166. Credit Card confirmations are due by Friday June 11.After that date all reservations will be taken on a "space available basis. Please note the following as stated by Zahniser's

• Dockage Fees are: (Sun-Thurs - $2.00/ft) & (Fri, Sat & Holiday Wkends - $2.25/ft) (LOA) per night with $6 for 30 AMP & $12.00 for 30-30 or 50 AMP electric.
• Cancellations made within 48 hours of the reservation will be charged a $25 per day cancellation fee. “Same Day” cancellations will be charged full dockage.
• Upon arrival in Solomons Harbor, with the marina in sight (Day Marker #5), we ask that the captains within your group call us on VHF channel 09. At that time, the Dockmaster will give each vessel docking instructions. Staggering of arrival times will be very much appreciated.
• The office/store closes at 5:00 pm. If anyone will arrive after that time, please call in the afternoon so we may give the dockage assignment and put reserved signs out for an “after hours arrival”.
• Also, please advise your captains that the marina has a 10:00 pm Quiet Hour and to be considerate of noise and other boaters.
• Dockage assignments are done on a space available basis. Therefore, we do not guarantee that all boats will be in the same location.
Butch
In Memorium

Re: REGISTRATION W/ ZAHNISER IS NOW OPEN

Post by Butch »

I have added SOUTHWIND and TIMEOUT to the preregistration. Pls call for your registration before June 11. Thanks!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Made my reservation today. She reminded me that we should all register by the 11th if possible.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Butch
In Memorium

Post by Butch »

This Thursday is the last day to confrm your reservation and guarantee your spot w/ the Rendezvous. Please call Zashniser now 410 326 2166, Thanks!!
Butch
In Memorium

Post by Butch »

Well Mary, Jack and I will be there Thursday night the 22nd .weather permitting.So I guess We will have a cocktail Party for any early arrivals. We are always looking forward to this Albin Event.The people are better than the boats. And the boats are great.Again I am excited about the larger boats attending. We will have some informal schedule of events sometime in early July. ENJOY THE SUMMER!!
loubennett
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by loubennett »

I have my reservation and plan to arrive on Friday afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone and this year i'm able to stay through Sunday. Butch - I'll let you know what kind of drink to have ready for me when I arrive.
Lou Bennett
2002 Albin 28 TE
Quest
Annapolis
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Bad News for Southwind, we won't be able to make the trip. I have to fly to Panama City Fla. something about a Oil Spill. Hope you all have a wonderful time. I have canceled our reservations.

Tiny
Albin 28TE "Southwind"
Butch
In Memorium

Post by Butch »

If your dates change ,I am sure Zahniser will accept you back. Good Luckin the Gulf!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

chiefrcd wrote:Bad News for Southwind, we won't be able to make the trip. I have to fly to Panama City Fla. something about a Oil Spill. Hope you all have a wonderful time. I have canceled our reservations.

Tiny
Tiny,
Sorry to hear we won't see you this year. Did you volunteer or were you called up?
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
chiefrcd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Deltaville, VA

Post by chiefrcd »

Job opportunity that was just too good to pass up. Part of what I use to do was run a regional Level III Haz.Mat. team and teach hazardous materials response. They are pretty desperate to find folks that can work 30 days in a row so being retired, I fit the bill.
Albin 28TE "Southwind"

Return to “Fourth Annual Chesapeake AOG Rendezvous 2010”