• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Looking for a 35 CB

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
BobHaze
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hyannis

Looking for a 35 CB

Post by BobHaze »

Well, we sold our 28 TE in a day and are now looking for a 35 Command Bridge. Yacht World has a couple but I thought I'd put the word out to see if any AOG members know of one for sale. We're in Massachusetts and I'd be interested in looking at anything on the Great Lakes, East Coast, Gulf Coast, or Canadian Maritimes. If anyone knows of a boat that's for sale please let me know. We loved our 28 TE and are looking forward to more distance cruising in a 35 CB.
Bob
2004 Albin 35 CB COMPASS ROSE
Cummins 6BTA 5.9
Former owner of 2001 28 TE ALLEGRO
richb
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River MD

Re: Looking for a 35 CB

Post by richb »

I will be putting my 97 32+2 up for sale In 2 months if interested my email richbowerman@comcast.net - phone 335 0612
Rich
BobHaze
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Hyannis

Post by BobHaze »

Thanks Rich, but that's an old post and we bought an '04 35 CB a couple of months ago. Good luck selling your boat!
Bob
2004 Albin 35 CB COMPASS ROSE
Cummins 6BTA 5.9
Former owner of 2001 28 TE ALLEGRO
mynextboat
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: wakefield, RI

Post by mynextboat »

Hi Bob
can you offer any insight as to the accessibility of the stuffing box on this boat. I'm looking at a 32+2 CB. Thanks, Jim

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”