• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Location of Fresh Water Pump??

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
newsie
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Coquina Harbor, South Carolina

Location of Fresh Water Pump??

Post by newsie »

We have a 2001 32+2 and have looked in all the obvious places for our fresh water pump.

We have taken the advice from this forum and purchased the recommended new one.

We would like to install it ourselves. The boat survey shows us what it should look like, yet we cannot locate it.

Can you tell us where to find it?

Is replacing the fresh water pump easily changed out or should we hire a professional?

Thanks
JC
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: Location of Fresh Water Pump??

Post by Sanatee »

Could be most anywhere depending on your cabin layout. Most likely near the center to provide fairly even pressure distribution. Our 96 has the large U-shaped dinette across from galley and the pump is under the forward seating area...under a lift-out panel. Very easy to access and replace. The original pump had a small pressure tank mounted near the pump to help maintain even pressure. I replaced that complete system with a newer constant demand pump. Need more info about your layout.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
newsie
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Coquina Harbor, South Carolina

Re: Location of Fresh Water Pump??

Post by newsie »

Mike and Carol,
Thank you very much. Your directions led us directly to it.

All the best,
Robin and Jane

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”