• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

1991 Albin Sport Fisher 33'

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
sigp220
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Huntington NY

1991 Albin Sport Fisher 33'

Post by sigp220 »

The boat appeaars to be an Albin 32+2
I am currently about to go to contract and it has a few quirks I would like to discuss.
This boat has two diesel engines. Twin Cummins 6BTA 5.9M2 Diesels. Most I have seen have only 1
Also, the mid cabin consists of two large berths on the port and starboard sides that have bedding but underneath are the engines access.
The layout is as follows:
Bow has V berth with table. Aft of the V berth is the Galley to port and head to starboard. Aft of the galley and head are the twin berths/engine access.
Then steps to the stern.
A photo showing the layout is attached.
This boat is quite unique due to 2 engines and layout of the cabin.
Your opinions of this boat are appreciated.

albin-bow-.jpg
albin.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Re: 1991 Albin Sport Fisher 33'

Post by Sanatee »

If it's a 91, its not a 32+2; its a 32 Command Bridge or Sport Fish. Very few had twins; one is tight enough! Most newer boats had a forward island berth and mid-dinette. I wouldn't go for one with twins.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
sigp220
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Huntington NY

Post by sigp220 »

Sanatee,
Why not twins?
Sanatee
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Solomons Island

Post by Sanatee »

A single is plenty of power and the thruster gives you maneuverability. Twins would be very crowded in this boat.
Mike and Carol
1996 32+2 CB "Sanatee"

Solomons Island MD
Jeremyvmd
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Waretown nj

Post by Jeremyvmd »

Not only that but the boats with twins had issues with water ingress through the side vents getting on the motors from what I’ve read. There were some posts I read about that a while ago. It had been quite some time so I don’t remember where I read that.
1989 Viking 45C “Knot Crazy”
1998 Albin 28te "Shady Lady" *sold*
1999 seagull nautico 19 "Purrrspective" *sold*
Native watercraft prostaff

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”