• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A34 helm leak

Gunny
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Charleston, SC

A34 helm leak

Post by Gunny »

As mentioned in previous posts my boat sprung a leak from the fly bridge helm during delivery.Finally got around to removing it which was a lots of fun! Not really as it had been set in place with a ton of adhesive. I researched repairing it and after looking at all the parts decided it was best to have a pro do it. Sent it off to Southern Charm down in FL and expect to have it back tomorrow. Let's see how much the re installation goes.
So far new batteries, water pump replace in the boat water system and still finding new treasures from previous owners.On the fly bridge the teak molding around the deck was replace with star board and it looks good. Pulled out an old Loran system and need to remove the old antenna mount and coax. Bimini canvas was in tolerable condition and should last at least two more years. Replaced one head and put a new joker valve in the other.
So I am still at it and of course I am having fun most of the time. Engine is running strong and the Onan is in fine shape.
Got to run

Return to “33/34”