• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

improving and maintaining swordfish (albin 33)

swordfish
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Den Helder. "Onrust" marina

Re: improving and maintaining swordfish (albin 33)

Post by swordfish »

after letting the concrete dry, i painted the bottom with rubber seal. Unfortunately they only had it in black
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
this boat is a status symbol, it symbolizes that I have no more money
Collision regulations: When in danger or in doubt, run is circles, scream and shout!
swordfish
First Mate
First Mate

Post by swordfish »

up to the next problem:

at the rear of the salon there began to form a mold spot on the ceiling at the place where it is often wet in a rainstorm. Of course it was another leakey problem. as far as i can see it appeared to come from the lighting cable from the mast. After resealing the cable entry and the mastfoot it seemed it stopped to rain at the inside.
I cut out the wet piece of ceiling and made a new insert. When i was done i left the hole in the ceiling open to dry an bit more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Collision regulations: When in danger or in doubt, run is circles, scream and shout!
swordfish
First Mate
First Mate

Post by swordfish »

Not being able to post pics for a wile on this site. Hope i wil sort it out and post an update
webefroze
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Juneau

Post by webefroze »

Thank you for your posts, they are very helpful. I am new to owning a boat and own the same model. I'm looking at a long list of maintenance but it will be good to learn my boat thoroughly. Have you replaced any of the headliners in either cabin? I am going to need to do so and would like to find some information on the process and materials.

Keep up the good work!
swordfish
First Mate
First Mate

Post by swordfish »

just try to post pictures
swordfish
First Mate
First Mate

Post by swordfish »

for some reason I can post pictures again

but as you see I'm busy removing the flybridge seats and fill in the low spots to get a smooth deck
swordfish
First Mate
First Mate

Post by swordfish »

webefroze wrote:Thank you for your posts, they are very helpful. I am new to owning a boat and own the same model. I'm looking at a long list of maintenance but it will be good to learn my boat thoroughly. Have you replaced any of the headliners in either cabin? I am going to need to do so and would like to find some information on the process and materials.

Keep up the good work!

i have not replaced a headliner. but in my opinion you can open it up and see that it must be easy :lol:

good luck

Return to “33/34”