• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Photo CD of Florida Rendezvous

Coordinator - Chuck Waygood (chuck waygood)
Get Aweigh

Photo CD of Florida Rendezvous

Post by Get Aweigh »

Phyllis and I had a great time at the Florida Rendezvous. We met a lot of new friends and left with a lot of photos and a wealth of knowledge about our boat. I have made a CD containing 68 of the "better" photos, but even so, my ineptness as a photographer is still evident. Twenty four (24) of the photos were taken at the Thursday night dinner at Rum Runners where I tried to get everyone in attendance. I was unable to associate names with everyone so I omitted the names on the dinner photos so as not to affend anyone. If anyone would like a copy of the CD please send me your mailing address and I will send you one at no charge.

Thanks again to Chuck & Carole Waygood, and John & Judy Kays for putting together a great event.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Photo CD of Florida Rendezvous

Post by jcollins »

Dan,
I received my CD. Thanks so much for putting it together. I'll save them all to my "Boatin" folder.

One question.
Where do I find these chairs? I want them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Photo CD of Florida Rendezvous

Post by jcollins »

Found 'em.
Wholesale Marine - 71.00
Jamestown Distrubutors - 91.00
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"