• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Directions by land and sea !

Coordinator - Chuck Waygood (chuck waygood)
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Directions by land and sea !

Post by Chuck Waygood »

We have had some inquiries for directions, so here they are: By Sea - head to port at ICW marker #92 at the western end of the Okeechobee Waterway and follow the channel markers . From I-75, Exit 136 West on Colonial and Veterans Blvds to Chiquita Blvd and left (south) to Cape Harbor; or Exit 131 and West on Daniels to right on US 41 to left on College Parkway across bridge and continue on Cape Coral Parkway to a left on Chiquita. Yes, Al O Fish Us, it is a great spot with a secure harbor and amenities, restaurants, bars, deli's along the seawall ! All Albin owners, past, present and future are welcome ! If you have a problem, call the Harbormaster at (239) 945-4330 or hail on 16 for docking instructions.
johnmurray
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Directions by land and sea !

Post by johnmurray »

Hello Chuck:
As it turns out my daughter (who is my crew) and I will be doing our annual Naples, Florida week this year 20-27 March so we hope to have an opportunity to look in on the rendezvous..without our boat of course.
I am particularly interested in meeting Tom L. and seeing his boat because I have never actually seen another A-30FC!
While in Florida we are staying at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club but I think it is an easy drive up to the rendezvous site.
John Murray...Albin 30FC..."katie G"...Ottawa Canada

Return to “Florida AOG Rendezvous 2011”