• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

First Day of the Rendezvous!

Coordinator - Chuck Waygood (chuck waygood)

Moderator: DougSea

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

First Day of the Rendezvous!

Post by jcollins »

Have a great time! Take pictures. We love pictures.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Dudley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Islesboro, Maine---Pripet landing The north east end of the island

Florida Albin Rendezvous 2012

Post by Dudley »

The rendezvous was a roaring success. Forget the pictures, they do not begin to convey the warm atmosphere that total strangers can develop in just a matter of hours. Chuck, our organizer, did an outstanding job. The Cape Harbour Marina was an excellent place. After the group breakout on Thursday I toured many Albins with a small group and learned things about the ship that may have been in the books but I had never understood.

The local restaurant was so busy they could only promise seating for 30 at our banquet and yet we had 44 and they all received individual attention. Larry Collins supplied T shirts for the occasion and these were highly prized. It is impossible to put into words the fellowship that Albin owners can generate. You just have to be there to understand.

Return to “Second Annual Florida AOG Rendezvous 2012”