• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Pacific Northwest Rendezvous - A Success!

Coordinator - Dave Kircher (DKircher)

Moderator: DougSea

dkircher
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bremerton Yacht Club, Bremerton, WA USA

Pacific Northwest Rendezvous - A Success!

Post by dkircher »

The event proved to be a clear success with all present reporting a desire to continue this event as an annual tradition. We gathered nine boats at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes, Washington with representatives from all areas of Puget Sound. Members piloted various models of the Albin fleet from Point Roberts in the North and Gig Harbor in the South, from Sequim in the West to Samish in the East –several members traveled by land from Vancouver, British Columbia in the North and from Trinidad, California, Portland, Oregon and Olympia, Washington in the South – all reported it was well worth the distance traveled.

We received generous support from the Cap Sante Marina, the local West Marine Store, AOG (thanks, John), the Coast Guard Auxillary, and the local master mechanic, Craig Smith.

Given the enthusiastic support from the group we hope to build upon this great start in the coming years.

See the photos...

Smooth seas,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Dave
Former 28 TE Owner
Tahoma
First Mate
First Mate
Home Port: Great Loop

Re: Pacific Northwest Rendezvous - A Success!

Post by Tahoma »

Howard, Pat and Dave,
Thanks for making this event happen. Margaret and I enjoyed meeting new Albin owners, comparing notes, inside information on boat issues and travels. We're sorry we couldn't add another boat to the event but everyone seemed to forgive us when they learned our 27 was in Ontario.

We're looking forward to doing this all again.

Jim and Margaret
"Tahoma" 27FC
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Jim & Maragret: We are all happy that you two attended. Have a great summer continuing your loop trip.
Look forward to your pictures, reporting, and seeing you again next Jan in Tahoe or sooner in the NW after your return. You are both very out going people who represent AOG wonderfully.
whwells "Howard"
whwells
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes Marina, Anacortes, Wa

Post by whwells »

Dave & Denise and Pat Monahan: Agreed it was fun and a success. Enjoyed working with you all to make it happen. Please do carry on the work.
whwells "Howard"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Many thanks to Dave and his crew for making the first Pacific Northwest Rendezvous a success. That party barge was GREAT!
Let me know if you passed the banner on for next year.
I received a very nice letter from Dave Kircher, Howard Wells, and Pat Moynihan thanking everyone at AOG for support of the event.

It was my pleasure to lend a hand.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Second Annual Pacific Northwest AOG Rendezvous - 2012”