• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Tom Willer co-chair of Fifth Annual Florida Rendezvous

http://www.burntstoremarina.com/
sailnomore
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: BSM, Punta Gorda, FL

Tom Willer co-chair of Fifth Annual Florida Rendezvous

Post by sailnomore »

Tom & Vonda Willer with Joe & Linda Milbauer co-hosted the Fifth Annual Florida Rendezvous at Burnt Store Marina.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Tom Willer
Chuck Waygood
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Home, Treasure Island, Florida

Re: Tom Willer co-chair of Fifth Annual Florida Rendezvous

Post by Chuck Waygood »

Congratulations to the chairs of the Florida rendezvous and thanks for carrying on the tradition. Glad to see the "pretty boats" and all the folks attending. Sorry I could not make it down for the occasion. Please keep me posted on your events and if anyone cruises up to St Pete please give me a call and we will have a beverage or two at the St Pete YC. Numbers are 7272027808 or 7275422551. Cruise safe.
TomA
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: PUNTA GORDA FL.

Post by TomA »

Tom thank you for all of the hard (labor of love) work. We had a great time, met lots of new friends.
Tom & Barbara Amatucci
Arrivederci
rcor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Punta Gorda, FL

Post by rcor »

Tom,
Not sure how to use the website. Trying to line up a speaker for the 2016 rendezvous. Could you email me at rcor8645@aol.com.
Thanks

Return to “Fifth Annual Florida Rendezvous - 2015”