• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

2008 June Fishing Neah Bay, WA

Moderator: RobS

TD
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TD »

Forgot a couple of pictures.

HANG'M HIGH
2000 35TE Cummins Twin 370HP
Seattle
Anthony1013
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Anthony1013 »

Thanks for the info and nice pictures!!! I'm going to give MA 9 a shot for the opener of the chinook season. We're going to be fishing out of Pt Townsend Wed-Sun.. I'll let you know how we do.

Thanks again,

Anthony
Anthony1013
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Anthony1013 »

Just got back from fishing in Port Townsed for 5 days.... 28 kings landed, 20 were keepers! Smallest was 12lb, biggest was 21lbs... most were in the 14lb-16lb range. It was hot!

Anthony
TD
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TD »

That is great success!! Proves you are one of those good Albin NW successful fisherman.
Terry
HANG'M HIGH
Seattle
Anthony1013
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Anthony1013 »

Does it count if I wasn't fishing on my Albin? I don't have a trolling valve on my velvet drive.... so no trolling downriggers for me. I fished on my good friends 37' Riviera, people tend to look at us funny when this big sportfisher come creaping by with 4 electric downriggers in the water. :shock:

Anthony
TD
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TD »

Fish in the box always counts. I don't have trolling valves either so I troll with one engine--I am not sure the kings care about the difference--at least sometimes. I know there are lots of arguments both ways and I believe it is more the area than anything else.
HANG'M HIGH
Seattle
AlanD
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by AlanD »

Nice King! What is that second fish?

Salmon in the boat is ALWAYS a good thing, I was going to head out tonight, but of course a small craft advisory goes up to stop me...Damn wind.
Alan
2008 28 TE NE
Brandon Marie
AlanD
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by AlanD »

Nice King! What is that second fish?

Salmon in the boat is ALWAYS a good thing, I was going to head out tonight, but of course a small craft advisory goes up to stop me...Damn wind.
Alan
2008 28 TE NE
Brandon Marie

Return to “Fishing”