• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Engine Box Rod Holder/Tackle Table

RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

At our get together this weekend this was a topic of discussion. I had seen this on a 28TE that I had looked at when in the market. I believe a few pics of some of the extras this owner had added have been posted previously as well.

Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.
dmcinfo

Post by dmcinfo »

Is that a one of a kind custom made table/rod holder or is it available from an on line retailer?
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Engine Box Rod Holder/Tackle Table

Post by RobS »

dmcinfo wrote:Is that a one of a kind custom made table/rod holder or is it available from an on line retailer?
Custom made as far as I knew. Here is the link to the broker's website - the boat's still for sale. Maybe you can speak to the seller for more info. He's a real real nice guy - met him a few times..

http://www.yachtworld.com/limg/index.html
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)

mhanna
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Sayville NY

Post by mhanna »

Very interesting idea. This looks great if I were doing fishing alot more. You get a large work surface at the right height and still have storage underneath.
I was thinking of doing something to the engine cover, not sure if a cutting board or seatback would work. I do like the idea of being able to remove it when not in use. I will be thinking more of a temporary device now...

Thanks for the idea.....

Matt
2001 28TE - Doghouse
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RobS »

mhanna wrote:Very interesting idea. I will be thinking more of a temporary device now...

Matt
My only concern with this is that those 4 stainless sleeves could hurt if someone happened to slip and fall on the engine box... :D
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”