• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Bay of Fundy and St. John River aboard 28 TE On-Rush

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

hjonas
Mate
Mate

Bay of Fundy and St. John River aboard 28 TE On-Rush

Post by hjonas »

We have completed a great trip down the Bay of Fundy and up the St. John River this summer.If anyone is interested in the details let me know and I would be happy to discuss them. Most of the offshore work was in zero visibilty and we ran from Cross Island, ME to St. John without ever seeing anything. The river is without fog and is a beautiful place to cruise with great coves and harbors and really nice people (even the cable ferry captains are polite and welcome you to the river). The Reversing Falls (rapids) are not a problem as long as you calculate times of slack water. Hank JonasOn-RushAlbin 28 TEPS Our Spectra Watermaker is working well and keeps us in fresh water...
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cruise

Post by RicM »

I think a good number of folks would love to read about your trip, I know I would!
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Yes, please do.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Cruising”