• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Chesapeake - Fuel Discounts at Rock Hall for AOG members

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Chesapeake - Fuel Discounts at Rock Hall for AOG members

Post by jcollins »

I received this email from Mike Murn, Dockmaster, at Haven Harbor. This is where we had our 2008 rendezvous. Rock Hall is a great destination.
As a former member of the Albin Owners Group and still a member at heart I would like to extend a special offer to the group. If any member stays at Haven Harbour Marina for 2 or more nights and can prove they are a member of your group they can purchase fuel at our 100 gallon reduced rate regardless of the amount purchased. As you know Haven Harbour is a great cruising destination and with fuel prices being what they are (or going to be) this offer will help your members enjoy their stay
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Re: Chesapeake - Fuel Discounts at Rock Hall for AOG members

Post by RobS »

Sweet. Any deal is always nice to be able to take advantage of.

Last summer mhanna and I ran our TE's up to the Amercian Wharf in Norwich and benefited from both of these:

Travel with Friends- 2 boats traveling together and staying 2 or more consecutive nights will each receive 15% off docking fees. 3 or more boats traveling together and staying 2 or more consecutive nights will each receive 20% off docking fees. Offer not applicable on Holidays or with any other offer.

Fuel Savings Special
20 cents off per gallon of fuel with a 2 night weekday (Sunday through Thursday) stay at our marina

We dumped our waste and fresh water and got an extra 36 gallons aboard :D
Rob S.
"TENACIOUS"
1974 Chris Craft 36' Commander Tournament
Cummins 6BTA 330B's

(Former Owner)
"TOY-RIFIC" 2000 28TE, 6LP, Hull 408

Luck is the residue of good design.

Return to “Cruising”