• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 Selling Suggestions

Albin's "power cruisers"
Treeman
First Mate
First Mate

A25 Selling Suggestions

Post by Treeman »

I've had a series of health problems that compel me to sell my dear A25. Its quite usable but not in gorgeous condition. The paint is dull but no bubbles. It has the original AD21 with low hours. It needs a new exhaust elbow and coolant hose. It has new coolant pump seals, alternator, head gasket and rebuilt injector pump. Carpet and upholstery are nice. Brightwork is checked but solid. It has a fine custon trailer. What might a " priced for quick sale" price be for my vessel?
sagolds
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Scappoose, OR

Re: A25 Selling Suggestions

Post by sagolds »

Not sure I can answer your question as I'm no expert. My brother and I have been looking for such a boat, basically sound but in need of some TLC, and have seen prices all over the board, from $8000 to mid-$20s. We might be interested. Where are you located? Probably best to finish discussion off line. :)
Thoughts become things---choose the good ones.
Yeoman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Thunder bay canada

Re: A25 Selling Suggestions

Post by Yeoman »

Treeman, Any 25 Deluxe that floats and has a trailer should get 15K. Hope you do a good deal and your health is better.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”