• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Oak Bluffs

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Oak Bluffs

Post by RicM »

If you gave to be somewhere on your Albin on a grey day in September, I'd vote for Nancy's in Oak Bluffs, where I am sitting right now. Free wifi, great music, food, and a clear view of Time After Time in the slip at the Dockside. Easy dockage (in Sept) and great fishing (we hear). Going out with a local guide on our boat tomorrow for false albacore and bonito. Cool!
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

I've been wanting to get up that way. Maybe instead of going out for my final trip out to Block sometime in September I will head up to Oak Bluffs. Sounds good to me. Thanks for the idea! :lol:
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

The Bluffs

Post by RicM »

Call Terry at the Dockside (number is on the house on gas dock) (right where the HyLine ferry comes in) $2/ft/night (min 30 ft). Water, elect ($10), cable and free AM newspaper. 10 good bars in stumbling distance. Showers $5 at the Wesley Hotel (way better than the public ones, includes soap & towel).
Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Grey days in September? Those are pretty far and few between up here. September is notoriously nice in these parts.

Of course we more than make up for it in the fall and winter.

Return to “Cruising”