• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A week in MV and the Cape

Moderator: RobS

RicM
Gold Member
Gold Member

A week in MV and the Cape

Post by RicM »

Miss K and I have spent the last week on our first extended cruise in Time After Time, our Albin 28 TE. We spent 4 days in Oak Bluffs, Martha's Vineyard which was wonderful in the "shoulder" season. Easy to find slip space, no crowds, great food and bars within easy walking distance of the dock. We then moved to Hyannis Marina, nice place but not as friendly. Fished Friday with my old friend Scott, who is the striped bass genius of MV. While I can't get into specifics, we drifted live scup off Gay Head for 5 very nice bass. 3 smallish (est 15 & 20#) and 2 fat boys of about 30 and 35#. Learned an awful lot of new techniques from watching a really great fisherman do his thing. We are hoping to try some new approaches on the Block in a week or two.

Ric
Time After Time

Ric Murray

Big Time, 42' 1993 Jersey Sportfish
Formerly owned Time After Time, 2003 28TE
Wickford RI
Russell
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Stuart, FL

Post by Russell »

Congratulations on some really nice stripers. I can hardly wait for our fall season to open so we can join your fun.
Russ
2005 Flush Deck
Honey Girl
Volvo D6-310
Stuart FL

Return to “Fishing”