• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member, Still in the Market, Engine Decisions...

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

I don't mean to steal this thread, but I am trying to get a message to SCHUTZEE. I sent him an e-mail last week and I got no response. I am interested in seeing the inside of his boat if he has pictures. We are thinking of moving up in size. Denis :wink:
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
RobS
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Center Moriches, NY

Post by RobS »

It's on Yachtworld including interior photos.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

you've got mail
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

Thanks for helping, I'll call him tomorrow!
Former Owner of
1994 28'TE
"Red Stripe"
Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Annapolis, MD

Post by Mike »

We have a 1995 TE with a Penisular. We bought her in May and the engine only had 310 hours. After our run yesterday we have 445 hours and since we brought her back - no troubles, engine wise, at all. I am getting ready to do a second oil change for the season. After going to the boat show and seeing the prices I am going to take good care of this boat.
Time Out Annapolis
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Denis wrote:I don't mean to steal this thread, but I am trying to get a message to SCHUTZEE. I sent him an e-mail last week and I got no response. I am interested in seeing the inside of his boat if he has pictures. We are thinking of moving up in size. Denis :wink:
I can't tell you how jealous I'll be if you buy his boat!! I'm really happy with our 28 but the 31 is just that much nicer. There's a recent new member who brought theirs to the BI rendezvous (can't recall the name at the moment, it'll come to me) they showed us around it and it was very nice. The admiral especially liked the queen size quarter berth that they had curtained off. You can leave it set up and still entertain below (her happiness = my happiness!) And the space around the engine was fantastic. It'll be a few years before I can consider moving up... :)

And I should chime in, no problems whatsoever with the "Beast". If I get one more good run in this year she'll break 700 hours, not bad for a 10 year old boat. We've put on 100 of those hours in the last season and a half.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Speaking of Peninsular hours, I turned 865 this weekend. I still can't catch fish. Other than that, no problems.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”