• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

rockfish tournament Chesapeke Beach May 2-3

Moderator: RobS

Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

rockfish tournament Chesapeke Beach May 2-3

Post by Butch »

OkOk....Coming out of hibernation..The Mary B will be in the tournament again this year. I hear the fish are everywhere. I will be looking for some other Albins.Took the boat out yesterday, 3500 rpm and sailing at 15kts. I think I need the bottom clean and the prop, at 4.00 diesel wholesale, I know I need the bottom clean. See you all on the water, and we will be in Rockhall in June ...fishing is First
Carl
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Oxford, MD

Post by Carl »

Did you leave it in all year? I am ready to go fishing as soon as the wind will allow. Hope to see you out there. At 3500 rpm I am going 18-19 knots with a fresh bottom and running gear. Hey Butch maybe with all that stuff on the bottom you will be trolling right at 3 knots!
28TE "Kozy L"
"How U Albin"
Butch
In Memorium
Home Port: St Michaels,Md.

Post by Butch »

Yea I left it in the water all winter, with the bait for the Trophy Rock, and a bottom and Prop w algae stuck to it, I will be going 1kt...LOL...see you out there Carl

Return to “Fishing”