• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Interested in selling 1994 CommandBridge 32+2 (Officially Sport type "S")

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.

Value?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:58 am

Undervalued?
No votes
Overvalued?
No votes

Total votes: 0

mprice85
Mate
Mate
Home Port: South Kingstown RI

Interested in selling 1994 CommandBridge 32+2 (Officially Sport type "S")

Post by mprice85 »

Image[/img][/img][/img]Hello group!

I am gauging interest for the sale of our 1994 CommandBridge "32+2" located in South Kingstown, RI. It has the "Tri-Cabin" layout (Split V upfront, Bunks opposite head, and convertible settee under bridge across from galley). I can't think of a better mix of family friendly/cruising/hardcore fishing friendly designed boat.

Since purchasing in July 2020 (survey from then available) we had the boat hauled and started the major repairs required. The boat was worked on throughout the whole year in 2021 at South Bay Marine in Amityville, NY (Long Island).

The short list is: replaced the fuel tanks, all fuel lines, with the engine pulled during that time (CAT 3116 350hp) it was almost completely disassembled (short of any piston/fuel rail work, as it runs very well) and re-built with new CAT parts as needed (belts, hoses, transmission seals, dripless, gaskets, etc. full list from shop available). Additionally, the entire bridge "canvas" was replaced then (upgraded sunbrella type, as well as upgraded isinglass, documentation available as well). Northern Lights Genset 6.5kw?

A very similar (tri-cabin, same motor, but no new fuel tanks, canvas, Lee outriggers, transom extension the "+2") sold locally for $95,000 and I think it is a very fair comparison. Ours being overall "cleaner", newer critical replacements along with a newer garmin chartplotter/radar (2017/18 12" XSV).

Still in the water, until likely around Thanksgiving.

Please reach out or spread the word to anyone you think may be a good fit.

Feedback on value welcomed (Direct message)

currently limited updated photos available. I can certainly get some with time.

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Last edited by mprice85 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
DebNPete
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Gloucester, MA

Re: Interested in selling 1994 CommandBridge 32+2 (Officially Sport type "S")

Post by DebNPete »

Hi, It would be helpful to see some pics inside and out. You don't mention the paint. Does it have the typical Albin fade? We are currently painting our 2007 31 TE and it is running over $20,000 for new Awlcraft. Also good to know: Engine hours on the Cat and the generator. You've done a lot of significant work. It sounds like a nice boat.
Deb and Pete, Pier 7 Marina, Gloucester MA
Albin 31 TE: September 2023-present, 500 Cummins, Hull # 129
Albin 35 CB: 2015-2022, 440 Yanmar

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”