• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

WTB Albin 31 on West Coast

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
JeffM
Mate
Mate

WTB Albin 31 on West Coast

Post by JeffM »

I used to own an Albin 31 and I loved the boat. I am retired now and I want to get another 31. I prefer the single 450 Cummins. Anything in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and British Columbia Canada could work. Any leads are appreciated. Thanks Jeff
Jkraft
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chestertown, MD

Re: WTB Albin 31 on West Coast

Post by Jkraft »

JeffM wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:10 pm I used to own an Albin 31 and I loved the boat. I am retired now and I want to get another 31. I prefer the single 450 Cummins. Anything in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and British Columbia Canada could work. Any leads are appreciated. Thanks Jeff
Good luck! You may want to consider having one hauled west as well. Slim pickins on these 31's lately with single Cummins. I assume you saw the 2002 on yacht world on the west coast with the single Yanmar. It does seem to have higher hours though.
USCG 100 Ton Master

Current boat:
"New Classic"
2006 31TE / Hull# 221
Cummins QSC 8.3 / 500 hp

Previous boats:
2002 28 TE with 315 Yanmar “Hair Of The Dog”
JeffM
Mate
Mate

Post by JeffM »

I did see the 2002 with the 6ly yanmar in it. I am not fond of that engine. I am getting an estimate as to what it would cost to ship a 31 from the east coast to Washington to see if it makes sense to to also look at east coast boats. Hopefully something will come on the market in the next few months that will work for me. Thanks for your response.
Mark Laurnen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Anacortes, WA

Post by Mark Laurnen »

Hello Jeff. I shipped my Albin 31 TE from FL to WA at the start of 2019. The cost then was $15 K, and I would not recommend that shipper. I'm presently at Port of Everett (aka Port Gardner). A few months ago another one , coincidentally, appeared on my same dock, and it is for sale. It looks to be in pretty good shape, has a nice blue hull, and I believe twin engines. I cannot recall the broker, but it was easy to find on the inter-net.

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”