• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Our new 28TE

furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Our new 28TE

Post by furball »

We picked up our 28TE last weekend and I'm finally getting around to loading the pictures. She is a 2006 out of Annapolis named Transition. We took her back to Rock Creek and spent the weekend moving in. Made a couple of short trips over the weekend. Spending lots of time going over manuals. Here's a picture as I was leaving Annapolis heading for home.

John & Sara
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Congratulations John!

She looks great. "Moving in" to a new boat is a lot of fun. Best of luck with her!
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

There you go John! Plenty of room for the dogs now!
If you plan a trip up our way (Middle River, Gunpowder) this season, let us know.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Post by JackK »

Beautiful boat John. I really love the looks of the radar mast.
Congratulations on your purchase.

Now we have another dog-loving, Albin owner who will be clearing the drains of dog hair on a regular basis!

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
furball
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Chester, Md

Post by furball »

Thanks all
Let's see, first two trips with the dogs were Sat and Sunday, last weekend. First purchase for the boat was a pack of wire mess lint traps at the dollar store for the scuppers. Worked great and I think I found all the other deck drains. I think chasing dog hair may lead my discovery path through our new boat :lol:
John, Sunday we met friends just East of Hart-Miller Island and anchored in Sue Creek for a couple hours. Next week we're planing a trip to the Sassafras and Chester rivers. Hope the weather holds, could use the rain though...
Hope to meet you on the water.
John
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

furball wrote:Thanks all
Let's see, first two trips with the dogs were Sat and Sunday, last weekend. First purchase for the boat was a pack of wire mess lint traps at the dollar store for the scuppers. Worked great and I think I found all the other deck drains. I think chasing dog hair may lead my discovery path through our new boat :lol:
John, Sunday we met friends just East of Hart-Miller Island and anchored in Sue Creek for a couple hours. Next week we're planing a trip to the Sassafras and Chester rivers. Hope the weather holds, could use the rain though...
Hope to meet you on the water.
John
Gotta love dogs! We do but it's a pain cleaning that hair.
Sue Creek is a nice place to drop the hook. I get fuel there at BYC.
If you make it all the way up the Sassafras, stop in Sassfras Harbor Marina. Joe is our local Albin dealer.
When you pass Pooles Island give me a wave! A nice diversion on the Western shore is the Gunpowder. A few miles north will take you to Maxwell Point. Nice anchorage there. Sandy bottom. (a little chilly this time of year)
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Elizabeth Ann
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Elizabeth Ann »

JackK wrote:Beautiful boat John. I really love the looks of the radar mast.
Congratulations on your purchase.

Now we have another dog-loving, Albin owner who will be clearing the drains of dog hair on a regular basis!

Jack
What a gorgeous boat! I have to agree; I really like the mast compared to the arch.

Return to “Tournament Express 26-35”