• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

AC/Heat Vent Location change

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

AC/Heat Vent Location change

Post by gmberkley »

has anyone changed the location of the AC/Heat vent that is located on the starboard side of the boat next to the cabinet, to the lower starboard side section of the seat, (facing the back of the boat), near the bathroom door. when sleeping on the boat, the cold air is blowing directly on us, I was thinking of taking the existing vent location, making a shelf there, and placing the vent on the starboard side seat, the air duct runs there anyway, under the seat, and it would be a much shorter run and easier on the unit pushing the air I would think, and it would blowing the air just above the floor in lieu of on me........I've never seen this addressed in the forum.......just a thought
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA

Return to “General Discussion”