• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

In search of an Albin 32+2 or 35?

For 32, 32+2, 35, and 45 owners.
leelambert
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Shennecossett YC, Groton, CT

In search of an Albin 32+2 or 35?

Post by leelambert »

Hi,
We are retired and a sailing couple who have owned sailboats with diesel engines. We are ready to transition to a trawler and we have been looking at Albins as a first choice. There are a number of Albin trawlers 27' to 43' at our club in Groton, CT.
If you know of someone thinking of selling an Albin 32+2 or 35 to a good home we are in the market!
I really enjoy boating and maintaining our boats!

My email is lee.lamfam@gmail.com.
Lee
REBMystic
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mystic, CT

Re: In search of an Albin 32+2 or 35?

Post by REBMystic »

Hey Neighbor. I just got an Albin 31 TE this past December and am learning it and fixing stuff up this summer. I'm moored over east side of mason's Island - right next to an 28TE which a couple just purchased this spring (shipped from California). Good luck in your search. So far no regrets on my end with my Albin!

P.S. Did you happen you know Gene Fiese? My wife sailed with him a bit way back.

Regards,
- Rob
2001 Albin 31 TE
"Time On The Pond"
leelambert
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: Shennecossett YC, Groton, CT

Re: In search of an Albin 32+2 or 35?

Post by leelambert »

Hi Rob, thank you for reaching out. This will be our first trawler, so checking out many in the area. I am targeting the 32+2 because it seems just big enough for a couple's weekender and plenty enough for me to maintain for a fun seasonal project. We are at Shennecossett Yacht Club at Avery Point. Hopefully we will have another Albin in the neighborhood soon. lee

Return to “Command Bridge 32-45”