• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Transport Suggestions

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

TooMuch
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Solomon’s Md

Transport Suggestions

Post by TooMuch »

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be part of this wonderful group. I have a question about transporting my new 28TE from Cape Coral FL, to Solomons MD. If I was retired, I would take it by water but I am not that lucky! Does anyone have an suggestions for road transport companies?

Thanks so much, excited to be part of this group.
Ben423
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Two Harbors

Re: Transport Suggestions

Post by Ben423 »

I have had good luck using Uship.com. I connected with Ray Trent through that site and contracted him to bring our 28TE from Deltaville, VA to Huntington Beach, CA. They were fast, professional, and had a trailer that was custom-made for a 28. I don't know if he is still in business, but his email address is raytrent@gmail.com
TooMuch
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Solomon’s Md

Post by TooMuch »

Found a great company to work with. Stealth Transport Group! They made it so easy!
BRISWISH
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Middle River, Maryland

Post by BRISWISH »

Hey there - I may be far too late, but I purchased my boat from KeyPort, NJ and had to get it to Middle River, MD. I hired a captain off of Capca.net to transport my boat by water vs. shipping.
Brian Swisher
2004 Albin 28 Flush Deck w/ 315 Yanmar - "Unleashed"

Return to “General Discussion”