• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

FS: 1996 Albin 28 TE

Selling your Albin? List it here. Doing upgrades and want to share your usable stuff? Looking for a good deal? No commercial listings please.

Moderator: Nancy

Forum rules
Links to external personal sites and photo hosting sites are allowed. Links to dealers, brokers, eBay, etc., will be edited/removed by the moderators.
We strongly encourage you post pictures and details directly within your ad.
apropos346
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: n/a

FS: 1996 Albin 28 TE

Post by apropos346 »

Well maintained 1996 28 TE located in New Port Richey, FL. This boat is in great shape, has been lightly used and lift kept since purchased in 2019. I’ll be updating this post when I have time to dig up more info. Asking $60,000

Cummins 6BTE engine (hrs unknown when I purchased it in 2019)
Westerbeke generator
Reverse cycle AV/Heat
Electric Windlass, CQR anchor w/all chain rode, control switch at helm and remote
Bow thruster
Simrad NSE12 MFD
Raymarine C140 W
Simrad AP28. Autopilot (interfaced with nae12)
Custom chart box at crew seat
Sureshade retractable bimini

Lots of maintenance and upgrades done in 2019 before bringing down ICW from CT to FL. all maintenance records available
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Jyoung
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Pensacola fl

Re: FS: 1996 Albin 28 TE

Post by Jyoung »

Hi,
I am new to this site. What is the best way to contact you ?
apropos346
Deckhand
Deckhand
Home Port: n/a

Re: FS: 1996 Albin 28 TE

Post by apropos346 »

Hi - the boat is now listed with a broker so you’d have to contact him directly.
https://www.yachtworld.com/yacht/1996-a ... 4ptwYzi8w8

Return to “Swap / Trade / Sell”