• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New Member Lake Champlain, NY

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
DBP001
Swabby
Swabby

New Member Lake Champlain, NY

Post by DBP001 »

We are Diane & Bob, new owners of a 1987 Albin 27 AC that we purchased this fall. We have not yet used our boat and are looking forward with great anticipation to the coming season. A lot of work has been done over the winter to spruce up Knots O'Fast

We are both retired and were sailors for many years until 1989. We can't believe we have been off the water that long, but finally found a freshwater Albin to enjoy after many years of searching.

We will be docked at the Whitehall Marina which is just past the last lock of the Champlain Canal.

We were disappointed that Albin is no longer in business, but very glad to have found this group. Happy Boating everyone!
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

DBP001,
Welcome to the group! My boat still bears it's orginal home port of L.C.Y.C. (lake champlain yacht club)
I've met a few sailors that changed to Albins. Post some pics of your new boat when you get a chance.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
rt11002003
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by rt11002003 »

Welcome!

We have a 1987 A27 AC on the Tennessee, River. Great boat!

There is another Albin group with mostly 25 and 27 owners. I'm a member of both groups and learn from each of them. AlbinCruisers@yahoogroups.com is the other group.

Gene
Gene Currently Albin "less"

Return to “New Member Introductions”