• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Owners Manual?

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

TonyAmalfitano

Owners Manual?

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

Does anyone have an Owners Manual for a 1988 A27 FC w/ 157 Isuzu, that they'ed be willing to copy to a PDF file and e-mail it to me? Pertty Please?
Tony, Kathy & Holli
A27 FC
"Sea Holli"
johnmurray
Gold Member
Gold Member

Albin Owners Manual

Post by johnmurray »

Unfortunately there is no such thing as an Albin owner's manual. This deficiency has been and remains a major issue between Albin Marine and its customers.
A few years ago I purchased a used 1990 Albin 27 with the 157 Isuzu engine. I contacted the company to get an owner's manual and they told me they never produced one and thought it unecessary. The same thing for my recent puchase of a new Albin 30FC. Through subsequent correspondence with Mr. Fred Peters, the President of Albin Marine, and most recently with Andrew Page the new Sales Director, I believe there is hope for a change in attitude, but when we will see any results I do not know. If they start producing manuals however, I assume they will focus on new or existing production rather than models that are no longer in production.
Despite all this, a member of this group (RC Dawson) has obtained a series of schematics for the Albin 28 circa 1999/2000 and he has shared these with those who have asked for them. He e-mailed me a set and I have found them to be most useful despite the fact that they were not prepared for my specfic boat. (But the A30FC is very similar to the A-28.) As a former A-27 owner however I do not think they have any relevance to that model of Albin.
John Murray...Albin 30FC..."katie G"...Ottawa Canada
TonyAmalfitano

manual

Post by TonyAmalfitano »

Thanks for the input. I'm learning the Albin thing the hard way, get my butt down in there and see what mades it tick. Anyway, in 6 days I got her ready for sea. Where should I go?

Return to “General Discussion”