• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Wanting to Buy - Albin 27 Sport Cruiser

Albin's "power cruisers"
obertra9
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cincinnati, Ohio

Wanting to Buy - Albin 27 Sport Cruiser

Post by obertra9 »

This is a great forum and I thank you for your contributions. Hope to return the favor soon.
I have found three 85/86 Albin 27 Sport Cruisers (Feeport NY, Saybrook CT, and Salem MA). I am getting additional information on these from the brokers/owners, and expect to make a visit shortly.
If you are personally familiar with any of these boats would you send me a private email, see below?
If you have a similar 27 Sport Cruiser you are wanting to sell, this is your chance to contact me. The extra cockpit space in the SC meets my needs as opposed to the 27 Family Cruiser. Transfer of ownership could take place after the 2010 boating season or immediately.
Roger Obert, Cincinnati, OH, obert.ra@pg.com, 513 780 0797 cell
Roger A. Obert
1990 Albin 27 SC
Solitude II
Cincinnati, Ohio
obertra9
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Wanting to Buy - Albin 27 Sport Cruiser

Post by obertra9 »

This is reposted because the forum does not allow email addresses within the body of the message. To respond by email, you can respond to obertra9 or as a reply to the forum. The cell # is correct.

This is a great forum and I thank you for your contributions. Hope to return the favor soon.
I have found three 85/86 Albin 27 Sport Cruisers (Feeport NY, Saybrook CT, and Salem MA). I am getting additional information on these from the brokers/owners, and expect to make a visit shortly.
If you are personally familiar with any of these boats would you send me a private email, see below?
If you have a similar 27 Sport Cruiser you are wanting to sell, this is your chance to contact me. The extra cockpit space in the SC meets my needs as opposed to the 27 Family Cruiser. Transfer of ownership could take place after the 2010 boating season or immediately.
Roger Obert, Cincinnati, OH, 513 780 0797 cell
Roger A. Obert
1990 Albin 27 SC
Solitude II
Cincinnati, Ohio
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Re: Wanting to Buy - Albin 27 Sport Cruiser

Post by DougSea »

Hey Roger,

The forum software doesn't allow "proper format" email addresses, I believe to prevent spamers from trolling the site and grabbing addresses. You can post an email address by spelling it out: mynameATsomehostDOTcom
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”