• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

4th of July 2011 - Baltimore - Helm Cam is up

Albin Sightings! Where did you go, who did you meet?

Moderator: jcollins

jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

4th of July 2011 - Baltimore - Helm Cam is up

Post by jcollins »

For the MD. crowd we will be at Inner Habor East again this year. If your driving or can get a slip at the Inner Harbor we have the best seat around. Last year we had about 20 folks onboard for the fireworks. (in the slip of course)
Since the helm cam worked out for the rendezvous, I'll have it up for the fireworks too.

John
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: 4th of July 2011 - Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Best plans sometimes get delayed.
We had to take Forrest to the vet this morning. "Just not acting right". Vet looks him over and says let's take blood test. We leave, drop him at home, just as we are loading the boat the vet calls and tells us lime desease. ???? Back home for meds and to consol the Admiral. We should be leaving around 3:00. Anyway, the helm cam is up.

Click Here

Load times will be slow. The first time you load you will need to approve/install ActiveX control from Linksys/Cisco.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “Cruising”