• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Another A27 spotted

Albin's "power cruisers"
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Another A27 spotted

Post by Veebyes2 »

I was visiting Haines, Alsaka yesterday. A crawl around the local small boat harbour was a must. Lo & behold, I found a 1986 A27 Sport. It is one of the few Albins that actually work for its keep.

Also, a few weeks ago, I spotted a A25 on the hard on the Spit, in need of some love.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Re: Another A27 spotted

Post by jcollins »

Hi Doug,
Thanks for keeping us up to date of your travels. I do check into The Onion Cart blog once a week.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Veebyes2
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Bermuda

Re: Another A27 spotted

Post by Veebyes2 »

Sorry, the blog updates are not very frequent. We have been doing lots of provincial parks & state parks this time i.e. no power, no WIFI, libraries with WIFI are usually far far away, commercial campgrounds with WIFI are usually one nighters & are used for laundry then we are off again.

Alaska is behind us now. Presently located mid British Columbia.
1996 A32 'S' Type
Bermuda

1986 A27AC 1986-2000
34' 5th wheel trailer
VP9KL (IRLP node #7995)

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”