• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

pictures, help

Not model or forum specific.

Moderators: DougSea, RobS

Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

pictures, help

Post by Denis »

I must be dumb as a brick
I am trying to follow directions about how to upload pictures.
I created an album at photobucket as instructed but how the heck to do get it from there to here?
Honest, I can read and tie my shoes! Denis
DougSea
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Safe Harbor - Essex Island Marina, Essex, CT

Post by DougSea »

Hey Denis,

From Mariner's post in the picture's section:

"Grab the link below the image with the [IMG] tags and copy and paste it into the message body window on AOG and it will show up imbedded in the thread."

If you go into photobucket you'll see three sets of boxes under your pictures. The third one is "IMG Code". Copy the entire string from inside the box and paste it into the body of your post. When you preview or submit it...your pictures show up.
Doug
Sonny IV
2006 35TE Convertible, Volvo D6-370's
Former owner - Sonny III, 1997 28TE with "The BEAST"
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

Thanks for the help, I got the picture here but it's too big, how do I fix that? I miss my kids, they used to help me when I got to this point.
Denis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Denis »

I think I answered my own question, I'll give it a try. Sorry for the stupidity.
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Denis,
You can also post jin the Photo Gallery if you like. Then you upload direct to our server and don't have to use photo bucket.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"
Mariner
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mariner »

Denis, what do you mean it's too big? Photobucket automatically resizes your pictures to 800x600 resolution when you upload them, which is about perfect for posting in discussion boards.

Return to “General Discussion”