• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

A25 holding tank install

Albin's "power cruisers"
turnermike53
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Oakville

A25 holding tank install

Post by turnermike53 »

I've just bought an A25, and have to install a holding tank to meet local regulations. Any info, pics or help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.
I've found tanks online but don't know the size/shape/capacity thats required
Warren149
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Chesapeake bay

Re: A25 holding tank install

Post by Warren149 »

Hi
you should post on the albincruiser group on yahoo
you may get a quicker answer
turnermike53
Swabby
Swabby
Home Port: Oakville

Post by turnermike53 »

Thanks Warren..I'll take a look
Brian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Brian »

We've installed a 14gal holding tank under helm in our A25. The tank is from Century Plastics here in Richmond, BC and availible through Industrial Plastics here as well. I think Ronco in California also has tanks.
See attached photo...
We have a standard Jabsco toilet and on the bulkhead there is a diverter valve to tank and out of the tank to a macerator pump to the thru hull.
Since this photo, we've also removed the two tired batteries and installed a group 31 starter in same location and two 6v golf cart batteries in port locker for house.
Hope this helps.
Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”