• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site. Digests will be enabled soon.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New 'Fishing' Discussion Board

Moderator: RobS

New 'Fishing' Discussion Board

Post by Guest »

First let me say thanks to John for agreeing that this discussion group should have a dedicated board to fishing. Cheers John!

Second, the intent of this board is for the sharing of ALL fishing related stories. The stories need not be limited to those taking place on an Albin or any boat for that matter. If your cruising the Florida Keys and happen to rent a kayak to fish the mangrooves for snook or if your wade fishing a flat for bonefish that's cool too! Perhaps some of the folks in Florida are taking advantage of the night time swordfish bite in the southeast; better yet, maybe their fishing the deep water for for some large snapper and grouper. It's finally striper season in the northeast and the weakfish are starting to turn on too; I'm sure we'll soon hear some tales and see some pics of some large (and small :( ) fish.

Particularly interesting topics will be modifications made to your Albin to make it into more of a fishing machine. Maybe you know the speed the boat needs to be run to make your lures and spread raise the fish. Tackle suggestions and techniques are good as well, we all need to improve our game and I'm sure we all have a trick that puts fish in the box. Lastly, stories about the 'big fish' that got away are often comical so they have a place here too and we all have at least one.

Anyway, this is just another board for the exchange of ideas and information centered on fishing.

Catch 'em up!

Return to “Fishing”