• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

New member/owner: gnott

New members introduce themselves to the group here.
gnott

New member/owner: gnott

Post by gnott »

Tried to join up and talk to you folks at the beginning of the year to get some comfort about buying a new Albin under the circumstances...was worried as I also used to own a Studebaker....but too late! I now own what I am told is the last production 35 CB...my wife wouldn't let me call her Studebaker.....she is on a hoist outside my back door in my Winter home in St. Pete's....will be seeking advice, but just wanted to say hi for now....her name is "Nautique"....
Legacy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Boston, MA

Welcome aboard

Post by Legacy »

You'll love the 35. A great size boat. Post pictures!

Rick
Rick
1998 Albin 35TE
"Legacy"
gnott

Post by gnott »

Believe it or not I only have the listing pics....am going thru the painful exercise of equipping it....has 2 fridges, ice maker and air, but not even a compass......and having an arch and enclosure built...phoned 12 people and only 2 bothered to return my calls...apparently this is normal for Florida....
JackK
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Portsmouth, Rhode Island

Post by JackK »

Welcome aboard !

No it's not unique to Florida. It must be a boating industry thing. You could stand there waving your checkbook and they still act like they are doing you a favor to quote the job (never mind do the work).

Jack
former boat .. 2003 28 TE Flushdeck Dogonit
jcollins
In Memorium
Home Port: Baltimore

Post by jcollins »

Welcome to the group! Glad you made it back.
John
Former - 28 TE Convertible"Afterglow"

Return to “New Member Introductions”