• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Albin 25 trailer

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

Davil11
Mate
Mate
Home Port: Morehead City NC

Albin 25 trailer

Post by Davil11 »

Subject:
Apologize for posting on this section.

tried to post on the sub forum for Albin 25/27 will not allow me/(do not have permission)?

need a trailer for a 1970's vintage Albin, where may call to price a new/used trailer capable for highway use?

Thanks

David
Davil11
Mate
Mate

Re: Albin 25 trailer

Post by Davil11 »

Apologize for posting on this section

Tried on the Albin 25/27 but couldn't (not enough permission)?

Need a trailer for an Albin 27 1971's vintage highway capable.

Any idea where?

Thanks

David
Sprig1
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Long Cove Marina, Chester River Maryland

Post by Sprig1 »

I just bought one from Boat Trailer Depot. I’m dealing with Martin he is the owner.His number is 860-301-7780. They are manufactured in Florida but they will deliver to Connecticut. Hopefully the trailer is being delivered this week. Super pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Only use top quality components. Great price for post Covid world. It was the same cost as Venture but a lot better built.
Davil11
Mate
Mate

Post by Davil11 »

Sprig1 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:18 pm I just bought one from Boat Trailer Depot. I’m dealing with Martin he is the owner.His number is 860-301-7780. They are manufactured in Florida but they will deliver to Connecticut. Hopefully the trailer is being delivered this week. Super pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Only use top quality components. Great price for post Covid world. It was the same cost as Venture but a lot better built.
Thank you Sprig1
take care

David

Return to “Albin Maintenance”