• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Manual for the Air Conditioner

Engines, Electric, Plumbing, etc.

Moderator: Jeremyvmd

gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Fairhaven, MA

Manual for the Air Conditioner

Post by gmberkley »

I was hoping someone may have a manual for the AC unit on my boat, I have looked on line without any luck, attached is the informational plate from the side of the unit.
the manufacturer is Anchor Manufacturing - Model Name is Marine Comfort Systems, Model No is PH12-IR-D, any remaining information needed should be on the attachment. any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I need to know how to winterize it

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. To view images, please register for a free account.
Gregg M. Berkley 25 Ton Master USCG
2005 Albin 28 TE Flush Deck
Fairhaven, MA
johnmurray
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Manual for the Air Conditioner

Post by johnmurray »

I think I probably have the same system and I have the manual. Unfortunately my boat is laid up for the winter, shrink wrapped and not accessible, so I can't verify the model number.
Winterizing is very easy. Your boat should be out of the water. Disconnect the raw water intake thru-hull and twist the hose upright. Push a funnel into the end of the hose. Have a four litre jug of plumbing inti- freeze ready. Turn on the AC and pour antifreeze into the hose until pink anti-freeze is coming out of the AC outlet in your hull. Turn off the AC. Reconnect the intake hose. You are done.
John Murray, Albin A30FC, Ottawa ON.
John Murray...Albin 30FC..."katie G"...Ottawa Canada
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gmberkley »

ok, thanks John.
Fairhaven, MA
gmberkley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by gmberkley »

I was able to obtain a manual, if anyone needs one I can download it.
Fairhaven, MA

Return to “Albin Maintenance”