• Welcome to https://albinowners.net, the new home of Albin Owners Group!
• You will need to log in here, and you may want to bookmark this site. If you don't remember your password, use the I forgot my password link to reset it.
• All content has been transferred from our previous site.
Contact Us if you have any questions or notice a problem. If you're not receiving our email, include a phone number where we can text you.

Do Albin-25 Owners's Need A Non-Violent Protest?

Albin's "power cruisers"
NickScheuer
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Rockford, IL

Do Albin-25 Owners's Need A Non-Violent Protest?

Post by NickScheuer »

When I ordered my 2013 Albin Owners Group Calendar, I had no idea that it would feature not one single photo of an Albin-25 !

If this is a reflection on those owners not submitting any outstanding photos, I promise to do my part to change that next year. How "bout Y'awl?

Nick
glk34
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Mactaquac New Brunswick Canada

Re: Do Albin-25 Owners's Need A Non-Violent Protest?

Post by glk34 »

Nick, I say we load our A25s on their trailers and mount a non violent protest at the next albin Rendezvous- on second thought maybe its because we didn't submit pics for the calendar. John would know the answer. Great calendar though, I know mine hangs proud in my shop.

thanks for the great work.

Chris
Iron Jack
Yeoman
Gold Member
Gold Member
Home Port: Thunder bay canada

Re: Do Albin-25 Owners's Need A Non-Violent Protest?

Post by Yeoman »

Yes Nick I feel the same way. After flipping through the first few months I had a sinking feeling and sure enough there were no 25's. I hope next years submissions will be awash with our dear boats. I have "Pugnacious" in for the pet photo's and the burgee submissions .

Return to “A25 / A27 - True Classics”